XtremeLabs was named the winner of a three Stevie® Awards in the 19th Annual International Business Awards® last week. Awards include:
- Gold Stevie Winner in the Virtual Lab category for the second year
- Gold Stevie Winner for Most Innovative Company of the Year
- Silver Stevie Winner for Achievement in Thought Leadership
The International Business Awards are the world’s premier business awards program. All individuals and organizations worldwide – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small – are eligible to submit nominations. The 2022 IBAs received entries from organizations in 67 nations and territories.
This is what the judges had to say:
- “I really appreciate the work done by XtremeLabs. I especially like the idea regarding Experiential Learning book.”
- “Great to see a technology solution almost mimicking (or maybe making it better) a classroom experience. Great features that apply involvement of all parties.”
- “These labs specialize in offering several services which can all be accessed online and it will allow people to continue using features even throughout the pandemic which helped the users stay on track along their career paths.”
- “The success of eXL “2022: Experiential Learning for All” is well endorsed by the incredible roster of speakers. Incredible work by the Xtremelabs team.”
- “Easy to access across all operating systems, and available in multiple languages.
- “Amazing educational tool and the number of clients is impressive”
XtremeLabs’ digital hands-on learning platform has been used by 8000+ instructors at 4000 organizations. Learners from 150+ countries have launched millions of sessions on the XtremeLabs platform to upskill and reskill themselves in the latest technologies. XtremeLabs has worked with several industries to practice experiential learning by promoting and delivering hands-on digital learning labs. For the past two years, the XtremeLabs community has been coming together to share knowledge and insights about experiential learning in our annual conferences; eXL 2021 and eXL 2022.
“We’re thrilled that we’re able to return to celebrating Stevie winners in person this year,” said Stevie Awards president Maggie Miller. “This year’s class of honorees are as innovative, adventuresome, persistent, and successful as we’ve ever had. We look forward to celebrating their achievements with them during our 15 October awards banquet in London.”
In 2021, XtremeLabs was also awarded the Gold Stevie for Virtual Labs, the Silver Stevie for Customer Service Team of the Year, and the Silver Stevie for Product Development Team of the Year.
Details about The International Business Awards and the lists of Stevie Award winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/IBA.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in eight programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Middle East & North Africa Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 nominations each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com.