Even before the spread of COVID-19 beginning in early 2020, XtremeLabs had started the shift towards remote work. Now, and for the past year, XtremeLabs’s focus remains on the physical and mental health of our employees. 100% of our employees worldwide are equipped for remote work. The shift to remote work was able to increase employee performance by reducing the need for employee travel.
While most of our surveyed team members have expressed that they would prefer the option of working together in person, the reality of the pandemic has made remote work necessary for XtremeLabs and many other companies worldwide. This reality has also led our team to embrace a “digital-first” strategy across the board, for our product as well as our offices.
Some key features of our 100% remote strategy include:
- Infrastructure set up to allow all employees at the company to work from home.
- Additional computer and office equipment supplied to all employees.
- Office locations revamped to support remote work and reduce the need for employees to maintain servers and data centers.
- More focus and resources on new lab features. The new lab features have accommodated more remote classroom needs as lab demand grows and shifts.
- Our travel policy has been changed. Nonessential travel has been canceled or postponed for the time being.
- New partnerships with academic customers have been made to support their remote learning and their students’ technical skills.
- A program to support volunteering and other charitable initiatives was started to support local communities impacted by the pandemic and economic changes.
Earlier this year XtremeLabs announced its Cloud Express Pass (CEP) for AWS and Azure Labs.XtremeLabs has also recently launched an updated platform UI with new student and classroom features.
We understand that the past 12 months have been a difficult time for many. As we move forward into 2021, XtremeLabs remains committed to prioritizing the physical and mental health of our employees, as well as supporting the continued growth and success of our partners and customers. Please contact our sales team if you are interested in platform updates.