We can hardly believe that it has already been two weeks since eXL 2021, the first-ever XtremeLabs conference! We learned so much from our speakers about Experiential Learning for All. Thanks to all the speakers, attendees, and XtremeLabs staff that made this event successful.
During the pandemic, virtual learning has become the new normal for every learner around the globe. We believe that all learners should have access to engaging tools to help them learn and upskill in their careers irrespective of their location and available resources.
For over 12 years, XtremeLabs has worked with several industries to practice experiential learning by promoting and delivering hands-on digital learning labs.
We are so humbled to have had amazing speakers from training companies, academia, research groups, and the corporate world at eXL 2021. The keynote speaker was Catherine Curtis, Microsoft’s Director for Technical Learning Products within the World Wide Learning organization (WWL). Catherine discussed the learner’s experience in a hybrid word and how to create learning and content experiences that can drive engagement, performance, and brand loyalty. From some early feedback from conference participants, Catherine’s session was a huge success and illustrated just how important hybrid learning is to the XtremeLabs community.
- ONLINE METHODOLOGY AND LEARNING OFFERING
- PERFORMANCE-BASED TESTING
- TOP PAYING IT CERTIFICATIONS FOR STUDENTS
- MAXIMIZING VALUE IN TRAINING
- PICKING THE RIGHT HIGH-TECH TRAINING FOR EMPLOYEES
- EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING AND TESTING FOR VMWARE CERTIFICATIONS
- BEST PRACTICES IN EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
- NAVIGATING THE FUTURE OF WORK
- EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING AND ASSESSMENT FOR ALL
- “I FIND YOUR LACK OF TRAINING DISTURBING!”
- HOW TO BE BETTER THAN A ROBOT: ENHANCING UNIQUELY HUMAN SKILLS FOR THE FUTURE OF LEARNING AND WORK
- SECURITY IN THE 2020’S; HOW TO TRAIN THE NEXT GENERATION OF CYBER EXPERTS
The feedback we have received from eXL 2021 has been fantastic. “eXL 2021 was well prepared and organized. Good job !” one speaker from eXL 2021 said. We have received some great feedback from attendees as well. When asked which session was their favorite, this is what attendees had to say
XtremeLabs CEO, Ahmar Abbas closed out the event with his session on Innovation in Enterprise Learning and how all students can use our labs to learn on demand. The conference also saw the announcement of eXL 2022, which is tentatively scheduled for July 26 – 27, 2022.
XtremeLabs thanks all of the speakers who participated and those who attended eXL 2021. XtremeLabs recognizes the tremendous efforts of our events team, who worked hard to make eXL a true success. For more information about the upcoming events and platform updates, register to receive our newsletters by contacting Sales@xtremelabs.io or firstname.lastname@example.org.